Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's time to get goin

As much as I miss my Dallas peeps (and 4 legged critters), I can't help but feeling like I left a whole load of bull shit behind. I finally escaped a rut that ran back to September '07, and every shitting feeling I've had since I was 12. I had no idea how much that town was weighing me down....I feel...brand new...in a lot of ways. I've only sought a new beginning once before and that was for all the wrong reasons. For once in my life, I feel like I did the right thing--and it's actually paying off. "So please, please, please, let me, let me, let me, get what I want, this time."

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, son. i hope you get what you want, man. i may have lost you physically, but spiritually we'll always be connected....fag.

    for real, do, like crud on a dildo- i miss your uncut hunk and chillin.....i shall see you soon nukka

    ReplyDelete