Sunday, March 22, 2009

Let's play a game

Here's the premise: I use blogspot's next blog button to scroll through blogs until I see one that immediately makes me want to kill the author. If I ever become a serial killer (lol if) than I think this would be a pretty good way of selecting the victims. Both pleasing, sensational, frightening to the community--"Don't create a blog!"--and both random and twisted enough to seriously infuriate and confound the authorities. Now, onto the game!

After 4 clicks we have our victims: The Garrison Five

Just look at these assholes. You think anyone gives a shit what movie you and your kids watched last night? "Oooohhh you were watching E.T. the Extraterrestrial! Was it the version with guns or flash lights?" And the fucking music they have playing is really starting to piss me off. If I broke into their house I would put this shit on the radio as loud as it goes and make the whole family watch me rape their dog. As an added bonus "The Garrison Five" is how they would be known forever, its like they named their blog anticipating that they'd be tortured and murdered one day.

3 comments: